- 1The primary objective of PFG Smart Credit Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing (AML CTF) Policy is to meet the standards and promote effective implementation of legal, regulatory and operational measures for combating money laundering, terrorist financing and other related threats to the integrity of our business as well as to the international financial system.
- 2Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) is Australia’s AML CTF regulator and specialist of financial intelligence unit. PFG Forex P/L is registered under AUSTRAC as a Registered Remittance Network Provider with many registered affiliates across Australia.
- 3Strengthening PFG Smart Credit network to combat money laundering and terrorism financing has always been a priority for us. We are working closely with the regulators, seeking improvements and clarifications that will ultimately improve the effectiveness of AML CTF laws within our network.
- 4As a reporting entity providing designated services, in accordance with our regulatory obligations, all our clients must adhere to our AML CTF Program which includes identification and verification of all clients, transaction monitoring, record keeping, reporting, trainings, enhanced due diligence etc.
- 5Neither should you avail nor shall PFG Smart Credit offer its services if you cannot fully comply with this policy statement.
Send money on the go.
- International money transfer in just a few clicks
- Track the money you sent on the go
- Benefits from greater biometric security